Miscellaneous Revenues System
A powerful tool in assessing and collecting miscellaneous revenues that are often neglected such as franchise tax, community tax, professional tax and many others.
Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
Business Permits & Licensing System
Simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Training, Development and Consultancy Services
Focused Workshop Delivery
We believe that a company’s success is dependent on efficient teamwork, clarity of direction, and the capability to deliver results. To help our clients achieve this, we design and facilitate focused workshops in various areas such as strategic planning, vision and mission setting, strategic business planning, dynamic teambuilding and others. We engage with client teams to ensure that they are able to achieve alignment within the organization and develop commitment among their people.
Learning and Competency Management
Organizations must rely on the contribution of every individual in order to be effective. As such, we assist our clients in developing and implementing competency management systems that address the learning needs of their organization. We actively work with our client’s management through each step of task analysis, job definition, skills identification, training needs analysis, and competency gap assessment, develop the training roadmap, career development progression pathway, succession planning and learning intervention delivery.
Business Analysis, Improvements and Advice
Unique problems need unique solutions. Our team of consultants helps our clients diagnose complex business challenges and works with them in developing tailor-fitted business solutions with “cashable” improvements. We provide resources, actionable implementation plan that can guide the organization through the continuous improvement process to ensure that business solutions are sustainable for the long term.
What We Offer
- Unique customized training and development programs designed specifically for each client.
- An up-to-date training "knowledge" base that is current with existing business, management, and development trends.
- Participative training programs designed to induce learning through doing.
- Participative workshops where the participants are responsible for the outcomes.
- Programs that offer new perspective and insights to various organizational, departmental and individual problems.
- Post program reports that could be used to further reinforce training and development for the training population.
Our Unique Solutions
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Dynamic Leadership Development Framework
- Change Management and Business Process
- Performance Management and Control System
- Strategy Formulation and Planning
- Strategy Actionable Plan, Implementation and Control
- Productivity Management
- Total Quality Management
- Continuous Learning and Development with enabling Technology
- Cashable Performance Management System
- Quality Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Management and Controls
We offer a broad range of training programs delivered by industry experienced and experts in areas such as:
- The Consultant Project Management Series
- Management Tools and Technique in Assessment -A “Wall to Wall" Approach ( Organization Structure and Function, People Skills, Information Technology Infrastructure, Processes and Procedures)
- Designing of Management Control System (Forms and Procedures) based on ISO
- The Project Development Series
- Project Management, Analysis, and Planning Program
- Project Evaluation System, Control, Techniques and Tools
- The Management Development Series
- Resource Planning and Management
- Managers Leadership Development Program
- Supervisory Development Program
- Advance Supervisory Development Program
- Our Culture Assessment and Development Series
- Change Program
- Organizational Diagnosis Workshop
- Strategic Planning – Concepts and Actual Application
- Our Organizational Planning Series
- Business Process Improvement Workshop
- Functions Re-alignment Workshop and Analysis
- Workforce Management System and Control
- Transition Management Process
- Strategy and Business Planning Series
- Strategic Planning Workshop
- Mission and Vision Formulation
- Company Wide Department Planning Workshop
- Change Management Workshop
- The Human Capital Development Series
- Techniques in writing and preparation of Job Description (JD)
- Task Analysis Process
- The Training Master plan that Works
- Designing the Training Roadmap of your employee
- Designing Performance Evaluation with Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Designing Career Development Progression Pathway
- Performance Measurement or Job Evaluation
- Post Program Report Design and Management System
- Employee Manual Development
- Training Program Development and Writing
- HR Policy Review, Update or Revision
- Train the Trainor
- Our Marketing Management Series
- Marketing Metrics
- E Marketing
- Events Planning
- Our Hotel and Restaurant Management Series
- Performance Management and Metrics for Front Desk
- Food Costing
- The 5s of Housekeeping
- Servicing Customer with Satisfaction
- Catering Management System
- Our Customer Excellence Series
- Customer Service Planning for Customer Service and Non-Customer Service Departments
- Designing Customer Feedback Metrics for Performance Measurements
- Customer Service Excellence with Cashable Results
- Local Chief Executive Programs and Management Series
- Leadership in Action
- Shared Values
- Dynamic Teambuilding
- Event Management for Community Program
- Resource Planning
- Strategic Campaigning
- Election Day Management Control and Preparation
We can design your own module fitted to your requirements and SOP Manuals based on ISO requirements and format. Other modules for other topics are available upon request.