Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
Miscellaneous Revenues System
A powerful tool in assessing and collecting miscellaneous revenues that are often neglected such as franchise tax, community tax, professional tax and many others.
Amellar Statement of Receipts & Expenditures System
A highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures specially customized for the local government unit treasurers in the country.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
RPTA: Real Property Tax Administration
Among all the locally-sourced revenues of LGUs, the real property tax is the most complicated and tedious to manage. With Amellar RPTA©, LGUs can administer real property taxes, maintain the voluminous tax records, and prepare mandated periodic reports with remarkably less time and human resources.
Amellar RPTA© computerizes and seamlessly integrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes. It covers the RPTA functions and activities of the treasurerís and assessorís offices.
Amellar RPTA© simplifies tax records management and enables LGUs to easily identify delinquent taxpayers and undeclared or under-declared real properties. In turn, LGUs can target collection efforts more effectively.
Amellar RPTA© is currently the most successful, fully-automated RPTA system that guarantees an improvement in the LGU's collection efficiency and tax revenues.
- Automates all real property transactions (transfer, reclassification, subdivision, consolidation, etc.); assessment, billing, payment, and collection liquidation processes; general revision of assessments; and public auction of delinquent real properties.
- Handles multiple tax-year billings and payments while maintaining transaction and payment histories.
- Allows dynamic records updates across departments and sub-offices, and synchronizes databases across LGUs through local and wide area network, for instantaneous intra- or inter-government connectivity.
- Allows onscreen viewing, online printing and mass production of DRPVs, statements of accounts, O.R.s, notices of delinquency, and other transaction, legally-mandated and technical reports.
- Generates management and statistical information that can be used to increase revenues, cut costs, increase efficiency, and detect deficiency.
- Enables rapid and accurate forecasting and implementation of actual or hypothetical legislative or regulatory changes on valuation or revenue.
- Handles various forms of payments such as cash, check, or multiple-checks including tax credit transactions and compromise agreements, at the same time tracks the status of payments (full or installment payments, payments made under protest, returned checks, reversals, cancelled payments, and debits).
- Facilitates the enforcement of collection remedies through tagging and cross-referencing of real property parcels issued with notices of delinquency, warrants of levy, and notices of publication for public auction.
- Creates accounts receivables for uncollected real property taxes as required by COAís New Government Accounting System.
- Has built-in GIS capabilities such as thematic mapping and visualization with GIS-enabled search engine.
- Supports cash drawers and other POS peripherals.
- Higher Revenues
- Increases tax base and collectibles
- Improves collection efficiency
- Discovers undeclared or under-declared real properties
- Identifies previously unknown delinquencies
- Focuses collection efforts
- Establishes patterns of tax compliance or payment to facilitate enforcement of collection remedies.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Enables faster, convenient, and quality services to citizens
- Promotes uniformity and fairness in assessing and collecting taxes
- Improves citizen compliance with tax obligations and regulations
- Enhances information dissemination efficiency
- Improved Organization Efficiency
- Streamlines internal procedures
- Empowers frontline personnel
- Simplifies steps for assessment and collection of real property taxes
- Reduces transaction time from 1-2 days or more to 3-5 minutes
- Enables more informed decisions
- Improves information flow
- Strengthens LGU capability to stabilize revenue sources
- Enhanced Records Integrity
- Ensures records accuracy and integrity
- Makes records readily available
- Minimizes paper-based documentation
Track Record (As of Q2 2006)
- Has been installed in 14 cities and 16 municipalities
- Handles the digital databases of more than 1.8 million real property records in 30 LGUs
- Manages more than Php312 billion tax bases of LGUs
- Serves more than 1.16 million accounts
- Collects more than Php5.5 billion in real property taxes annually
- Has identified over Php12 billion in tax delinquency
- Handles more than 800,000 transactions annually