Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Amellar Statement of Receipts & Expenditures System
A highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures specially customized for the local government unit treasurers in the country.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Miscellaneous Revenues System
A powerful tool in assessing and collecting miscellaneous revenues that are often neglected such as franchise tax, community tax, professional tax and many others.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
BPLS: Business Permits and Licensing System
Business permits and licensing involve complicated tax computations, manual, paper-based processes, and voluminous records. Amellar BPLS© simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Amellar BPLS© dramatically reduces transaction time, and practically eradicates underassessment or miscalculation of taxes and fees by keeping human discretion to a minimum. Amellar BPLS© enables LGUs to monitor compliance of businesses with their tax obligations. The management and statistical reports generated by Amellar BPLS© allows LGUs to establish patterns of business tax compliance, and facilitate enforcement of focused collection strategies.
- Automates application and generation of Mayor's Permit and other permits, computation of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and collection liquidation processes.
- Handles multiple tax-year billings and payments while maintaining transaction and payment histories.
- Allows dynamic updates of databases across departments and sub-offices.
- Allows onscreen viewing, online printing, and mass production of business records and other transaction reports (e.g., permit application, SOA, O.R., payment history, notice of delinquency, etc.).
- Generates management and statistical information that can be used to increase revenues, cut costs, increase efficiency, and detect deficiency.
- Handles various forms of payments such as cash, check, or multiple-checks including tax credit transactions and compromise agreements, at the same time tracks the status of payments (full or installment payments, payments made under protest, returned checks, reversals, cancelled payments, and debits).
- Facilitates the enforcement of collection remedies through tagging and cross-referencing with permits applications of businesses inspected or issued with notices of delinquency.
- Has built-in GIS capabilities such as thematic mapping and visualization with GIS-enabled search engine.
- Supports cash drawers and other POS peripherals.
- Higher Revenues
- Increase tax base and collectibles
- Identifies collectibles and delinquencies
- Establishes patterns of tax compliance or payment to facilitate enforcement of collection remedies
- Focuses collection efforts
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Enables faster, convenient, and quality services to businesses
- Promotes uniformity and fairness in assessing and collecting taxes
- Encourages better citizen compliance with tax obligations and regulations
- Enhances information dissemination efficiency
- Improved Organization Efficiency
- Streamlines internal procedures
- Empowers frontline personnel
- Simplifies steps for business registration
- Reduces permit processing from 3-10 days or more to less than a day
- Enables more informed decisions
- Improves information flow
- Strengthens LGU capability to stabilize revenue sources
- Enhanced Records Integrity
- Ensures records accuracy and integrity
- Makes records readily available
- Minimizes paper-based documentation
Track Record (as of Q2 2006)
- Has been deployed in 10 cities and 14 municipalities
- Handles the digital databases of almost 170,000 business establishments in 24 LGUs
- Manages more than Php650 billion tax bases of LGUs
- Serves more than 180,000 business accounts
- Collects more than Php3.0 billion in business taxes and fees annually
- Has identified over Php500 million in tax delinquency
- Handles more than 175,000 transactions annually