The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Business Permits & Licensing System
Simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
Miscellaneous Revenues System
A powerful tool in assessing and collecting miscellaneous revenues that are often neglected such as franchise tax, community tax, professional tax and many others.
Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
aSREs: Amellar Statement of Receipts and Expenditures System
The Amellar Statement of Receipts and Expenditures System or aSREs© is a highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures. It is especially designed for the country's local government treasurers in compliance with the Bureau of Local Government and Finance's updated reporting requirements. aSREs© combines the power of a high-end and reliable database engine with the flexibility of a spreadsheet solution – all encapsulated in an easy-to-learn system with a user-friendly graphical user interface.
aSREs©' tools and utilities are designed to capture, manage, generate and consolidate the LGUs' basic financial statements. The aSREs© reports reflect the income and expenditures, separately and combined, for the General Fund and Special Education Fund (SEF); operating income from local and external sources; and the operating expenses, and non-operating receipts and expenditures. aSREs© captures LGU receipts and expenditures from a variety of documents such as the journal entry vouchers (JEV), disbursement vouchers, and other internally-generated source documents.
aSREs© is 100% compatible with other Amellar revenue applications for LGUs, such as Amellar RPTA©, BPLS© and MRS© systems. This means the aSREs© can be dynamically linked to these applications, and electronically extract the essential information needed to generate the reports prescribed under the "Statement of Receipts and Expenditures: Systems, Concepts, Input Preparation, and Reporting Manual" issued by the Bureau of Local Government Finance in November 2007.
Basic Features and Capabilities
The aSREs© allows local Treasurers to:
- Classify expenditures into operating and non-operating expenses
- Capture all receipts and expenditures records of the LGU
- Consolidate the LGUs statement of receipts and expenditures
- Generate daily, quarterly and year-end report of receipts and expenditures based on cash basis
- Generate year-end reports based on modified accrual basis of accounting
- Generate an ending fund balance report based on cash basis for ready reconciliation with the ending balance of the NGAS cash flow statement
- Generate reports of year-end current operating income and expenditures for ready reconciliation with the NGAS statement of income and expenses
- Calculate the financial indicators for monitoring LGU financial performance
The aSREs Advantages
- BLGF Compliant. aSREs© has built-in report generating utilities that automatically create MS Excel files based on the BLGF's SRE form templates. These files can be opened, viewed and edited, if necessary, by end-users using any standard spreadsheet software such as MS Excel and OpenOffice.
- Fully tested technology. Designed by Amellar and backed with more than 14 years of LGU experience in revenue generating systems. aSREs© utilizes the stable and fully tested tools and modules from the different large revenue applications of Amellar, such as the Amellar RPTA© and Amellar BPLS© applications. These systems have been implemented in more than 40 LGUs throughout the country since 1994.
- Guaranteed 30-day implementation. With its self-learning capability, aSREs© can be deployed and implemented with basic hardware and software setup. aSREs© is a Plug and Play solution that can easily be deployed and implemented within 30 days from the receipt of an approved Purchase Order (PO).
- Easy deployment, management and maintenance scheme. aSREs© is not only easy to install, it is also easy to manage and maintain. The full featured aSREs© application can be easily set up by a system administrator in workstations with typical configurations. aSREs© is a simple yet full-featured application that comes with configurable tables that are easy to maintain and enable the fast generation of timely and accurate reports.
- Multiple software architecture options. aSREs© runs in Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems, and comes with the powerful yet easy-to-install Oracle Database Express Edition. aSREs© can run either on a single workstation without requiring an external database server, or a local area network. For larger LGUs, with more taxpayers and more system users, aSREs© can be configured to run across a local area network in either peer-to-peer or client-server software architecture.
- Advanced Graphical User Interface with Advanced GUI Widget. Unlike other DOS-based or command line interface (CLI) applications, aSREs© comes with a fully customized user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI). aSREs© contains graphical icons and visual indicators to fully represent the information and actions available to users. It has been designed using the new Microsoft fluent user interface called Ribbon.
- Low investment in IT hardware, software and application. aSREs© works in standard workstations that can process and launch typical Windows applications such as MS Office and the like. aSREs© can run in a stand-alone environment, without high-end database servers or local area network setup. Similar to other Amellar revenue systems such as the Amellar RPTA© and BPLS©, the aSREs© is guaranteed to immediately deliver immeasurable benefits to LGUs from the start of its implementation.
- 100% Compatible with other Amellar Revenue Generation Systems. aSREs© can be combined with other Amellar revenue generation systems such as Amellar aRCs©, MRS©, BPLS© and RPTA© for automatic linkage and extraction of essential information from the databases. aSREs© can generate timely and accurate reports utilizing the BLGF form templates, and create spreadsheet files that are readable with standard Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice.org Calc and other similar spreadsheet applications.
The aSREs Intelligent Reports
The aSREs© can generate a variety of reports required by the BLGF, such as:
- Statement of Receipts and Expenditures
- Statement of Receipt Sources
- Statement of Expenditures
- Statement of Financial Operations of Economic Enterprises
- Statement of Indebtedness, Payments and Balances
- Record of Expenditures
Basic System Requirements
While exact hardware and software requirements will vary by LGU, depending on the complexity and volume of transactions, the following minimum configuration allows immediate installation of aSREs© for single user implementation. In addition, the recommended configurations are noted in parentheses for faster and maximum performance.
- 2.0Ghz P4 or greater true PC compatible (dual-core processor recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (2 GB or greater recommended)
- 1024 x 768 SVGA Display (1280 x 1024 or greater recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk free space (5 GBs of free space recommended)
- Windows XP or Windows Vista with most recent service pack in standard 32-bit versions
- Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 or more recent (bundled with aSREs©)
- 136 column dot-matrix printer (OKI Microline 791 recommended)