Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Business Permits & Licensing System
Simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
Amellar Statement of Receipts & Expenditures System
A highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures specially customized for the local government unit treasurers in the country.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
EPS: Engineering Permits System
Local engineering offices review building plans and issue building permits, monitor building construction, and issue occupancy permits. Many LGU can hardly keep track of these numerous tasks. Amellar EPS© greatly inceases LGU efficiency by facilitating the issuance of building-related permits, and providing a database of all transactions.
Amellar EPS© systematizes day-to-day operations and records management of Local Engineering Offices, which is otherwise extremely difficult in a manual-based operations given the numerous tasks and usually huge number of building constructions in progress at any given period.
- Automates the assessment, billing, and collection of engineering fees
- Automates the processing and issuance of building, occupancy and other related permits
- Automates record updates based on field inspection
- Provides table-based schedule of fees in accordance with the National Building Code and local ordinances
- Links dynamically with Amellar RPTA© for cross validation and to facilitate declaration and assessment of buildings
- Integrates with the Amellar MRS© for automated collection and payment validation
- Makes computation of building permit fees easier and more accurate
- Reduces processing time for issuance of permits
- Increases staff time for reviewing building plans, and monitoring building construction and compliance wit NBC requirements
- Improves records management