Business Permits & Licensing System
Simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Amellar Statement of Receipts & Expenditures System
A highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures specially customized for the local government unit treasurers in the country.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Miscellaneous Revenues System
A powerful tool in assessing and collecting miscellaneous revenues that are often neglected such as franchise tax, community tax, professional tax and many others.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
CRS: Civil Registry System
The local civil registry is the repository of all birth, marriage and death records, and other registrable documents. Citizens need these documents to register in school, collect social benefits, travel abroad, or other similar important occasions.
Amellar CRS© is a digital document management system that dramatically boosts LCRs’ efficiency and effectiveness. Amellar CRS© automates the LCRs' paper-based operation, making the registration and issuance of civil registry documents faster and easier.
Amellar CRS© greatly facilitates the preparation and transmission of appropriate reports and documents to the Civil Registrar–General and the National Statistics Office. Amellar CRS© also preserves the archival records of the local civil registry in digital format.
- Handles online processing of civil registry documents and judicial decrees
- Enables instant search and retrieval of civil registry documents
- Automates issuance of certified copies of registered documents, and assessment of fees
- Generates reports and documents for the Civil Registrar-General and the NSO, various demographic and statistical reports, and revenue or collection reports
- Allows convenient encoding through the Document Image Window
- Integrates with Amellar MRS© for automated fees collection and payment validation
- Improves service to citizens with dramatically reduced transaction and delivery times
- Avoids misplaced or missing documents
- Allows instant access to and retrieval of records
- Simplifies and organizes records management
- Minimizes physical storage space requirements
- Ensures records accuracy and integrity
- Makes records readily available
- Minimizes paper-based documentation