Real Property Tax Administration System
Computerizes and seamlessly intergrates the comprehensive appraisal, assessment, billing, and collection of real property taxes which also covers the RPTA functions and activities of the assessor's and treasurer's offices.
Amellar GIS: Thematic Mapping
A mapping solution that allows users to create different types of maps according to their needs or purposes. It can combine basic information that tells you WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHY and HOW.
Amellar Statement of Receipts & Expenditures System
A highly advanced system for capturing and reporting receipts and expenditures specially customized for the local government unit treasurers in the country.
Business Permits & Licensing System
Simplifies business permits and licensing operations by automating the permit application process, assessment of taxes and fees, billing, payment, and liquidation of collections.
Amellar Revenue Collection System
An affordable, highly customized system application specifically designed for local government unit treasurers to help them organize and consolidate all their collection transactions.
The first political database software of its kind in the country which is designed to help electoral candidates, campaign managers, and political handlers to make precise and systematic assessments of support bases, and to devise appropriate and focused campaign strategies and tactics.
Our ProductsRevenue Generation Systems
TRS: Tricycle Registration System
Over the years, public tricycles and its variants have become the most common mode of transportation in many LGUs. LGUs regulate their operation to protect the safety of the riding public and abate vehicular traffic. Regulation starts from the grant of franchises and continue with the redirection of tricycle routes.
Amellar TRS© enables the LGU's tricycle registration office to electronically manage and monitor tricycle franchises and ownerships. With Amellar TRS©, LGUs can control and monitor tricycles, including their impact on traffic and responsiveness to public interests.
To help LGUs rationalize tricycle franchising, Amellar TRS© features a digital map with geographic information such as barangay boundaries, tricycle routes, route measurements, and population density. The GIS-enabled map helps LGUs to analyze traffic-related schemes and regulate the volume of tricycles operating in a franchise area.
- Automates the registration and issuance of tricycle franchises including the printing of tricycle operator's permits and other transaction reports
- Includes digital geographic information such as road network showing authorized routes and terminals for easier analysis
- Matches tricycle ownerships vis-ŕ-vis franchise holders, and flags potential illegal transfers or sales of franchises – thus avoiding "colorum" operators
- Integrates with the Amellar MRS© for automated collection and payment validation
- Allows visual analysis of routes and franchise issuances
- Improves ability to manage vehicular traffic
- Enables faster services to tricycle operators and franchise applicants
- Monitors ownerships and status of franchises, number of tricycles operating in a given route, and TODA membership
- Increases responsiveness to needs of commuting public